Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

"Kindly assist me some Plans"

Register

Click Here!

shobitairen

I am situated at Ashok Nagar (M.P.), I have Farm Located near by city Area about 100 acres of Agricultural land. I would like to know what farming should we do,where to sell, whats the profit.
so if u assist me some good plans regarding my queries,Pl's contact.
Regards,
Shobit Airen
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

I am planning RUDRAKSHA plantation in my land with following details:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Would you be intersted?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...

vikasmanhas7

Solutions

I am situated at Ashok Nagar (M.P.), I have Farm Located near by city Area about 100 acres of Agricultural land. I would like to know what farming should we do,where to sell, whats the profit.
so if u assist me some good plans regarding my queries,Pl's contact.
Regards,
Shobit Airen
Please contact....
Dear Mr. Shobit,

Netafim is the leading Micro-irrigation company in India & No. 1 Drip Irrigation company in the world.

Netafim provides comprehensive solutions according to needs of the customers.

We also deals in feasibility studies, agronomical guidance & project planning.

We can definitely help you in this matter.

Please contact...
Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

Organic Farming

Dear Mr. Shobit Airen

Better you may try only organic cultivation in your fields, ope your area sugarcane, wheat can grow well and even you can cultivate horticulture crop and vegetables also. In future organic food only exisiting in the world. So all the best and wish you the success.

with regards

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Afica