Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Kiluvai- natural fencing

Register

Click Here!

shanvsa

Hi, I'm from Tirupur. I need Kiluvai for 1400 feet with 6 feet height. How much it cost?

Last edited by a moderator:

kumarroha

I am also interested for Kiluvai cuttings. Do you have pictures of both varieties? What is the best time to plant them? What is the price? mobdro

Last edited:

anilsastry

Hi Yogaraj Chola,

I across Kiluvai in Pasumai Vikatan sometime back as Live/Natural Fence. I am going to provide you a general mobile number and they can help you out in getting this plant. Try Nine Nine Four Two Eight One Eight Six Two Nine and tell them you got this number from Pasumai Vikatan.

Note: If you need more plant names on Live/Natural Fencing, I have few details available with me. Please feel free to contact me in my PM.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Please let me know sir,
Even I want to create natural fencing for the farm.
My neighbour in this lockdown he has cultivated our land 1.5 acres,and he wants to prove that he is cultivating it for years and he wants to own.

jagan4nir

Hi , I wanted Kiluvai stems approx 5500 sticks... in Hosur.. and anyone can supply please contact.

manissr

Bro I'm from Perambalur near Trichy , I NEED 1000 KILUVAI FENCING STICKS , ANY DISTRIBUTER NEAR ME PLEASE INFORM ME .