Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

job

Register

Click Here!

v divya

Hi,
I'm Biotechnology post graduate, residing in Bangalore. At present I'm working in NANDINI DAIRY as a Chemist(Trainee) in Quality Control Lab from 2yrs. As I'm not a permanent employee in Dairy I'm looking for a job. Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy. I'm very much interested to work in any of the science related job as my combination in BSc is Chemistry, Botany & Biotechnology. Please reply.

Thank you Divya

SWAMY1807

Dear Madam,
Though you have not provided your complete profile & experience in present work, with the available information, I will suggest you what and all you learned hear in present job? Dairy has got very good and sustainable feature and hence it will be better to gain good knowledge in this filed and have good feature in this field itself.

Any have since you are trainee and if you be active in all areas to learn and involve sole fully than based on your interest and care on the work you showing, some one their itself can give you very good turning point of permanent job also.

Having knowledge in Biotechnology is an added advantage to involve in Agriculture field.
Pls. check your private massage box.
Regards.
SWAMY

gprao

madam divya job

Hi,
I'm Biotechnology post graduate, residing in Bangalore. At present I'm working in NANDINI DAIRY as a Chemist(Trainee) in Quality Control Lab from 2yrs. As I'm not a permanent employee in Dairy I'm looking for a job. Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy. I'm very much interested to work in any of the science related job as my combination in BSc is Chemistry, Botany & Biotechnology. Please reply.

Thank you Divya
madam,if you are a result oriented biotechnology is a very progressive subject and if you want to enter in to the field greenhouse floriculture and oleri culture(exotic vegetables like colour capsicum,beef stack tometo,lettuce etc) pl send me a message with your personal and educational,experience details..gprao.

v divya

to gprao

sir please give me your e-mail id so that i mail my resume.

Last edited by a moderator: