Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

job for farm house caretaker

Register

Click Here!

pinty

CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna
33/windsor park/gulab devi road,jalandhar,punjab

Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.
Key Skills
. - best in sales devolpement
. - experience hotel management
. -KEY SKILLS
. To exhibit a high level of professionalism in sales management, marketing and public relation
activities, thus maintaining the old customers and wining new customers for the competitive
company. I am able to work under pressure or no supervision, work on my own initiative and real
team player. I am confident, smart, energetic, have an analytical ability in prediction, time
conscious, good inter and intra personal relationship and a good sense of humour. I also have
the organisation skill in running and managing an entire business.
Work Experience
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar
05/02/1984 to 17/02/1990
languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request.

Last edited by a moderator: