Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jasmine Cultivarion - Urgent Help needed

Register

Click Here!

sanraj1500

Hi,.

I am having around 1200 jasmine plants. I bought this land last year and started doing organic farming and before that was not organic. Now almost all the plants are affected by one insect. In Tamil it's called sembaen poochi. It's looks like the colour of tamarine flower (Pink colour). It's starting while the bud formed and started killing the full fledged buds. Almost 60% of the buds spoiled because of this. I have applied Jeevamirtham and Panchagavya. Jeevamirtham with water flow and panchakavya as flowing. Then I have sprayed 50ml of Activated EM with 300 ml of Panchakavya in one tank. Still the problem exists and I am facing heavy loss because of this insect. I do really appreciate if any of our forum user gives me an effective solution.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Raja.

Ashwini

Hi

Visit a local pesticide shop and ask them for the organic insecticide. Lot of them are commercially availble now. try spraying any one of those insecticides.Spray a stream of water strong enough to knock away the pests. Spider mites are tiny red bugs that build webs on the plants. Before spraying the entire plant with soapy water, test the solution on one or two leaves to make sure it will not burn the jasmine plant. Burned leaves will turn brown.

TRy spraying trichoderma in liquid form.

Regards
Ashwini

jdelavegal

Insect plague

Try clorine, water and soap solution on few plants to see if results are positive.

Jorge Alejandro DelaVega Lozano
Agroalimentaria, Ambiental, Agroindustrial
Servicios Flexibles de Apoyo

Ciudad de México
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator: