Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

jakon dairy herd for sale

Register

Click Here!

gsinghal

Hi,

We have a dairy farm in Jaipur which we have been running profitably(approx. 25% annual) for the past 2 years. Our milk is being supplied to one of the top sweets shops in Jaipur. We are planning to wind up this business as we are developing a resort here.

The farm has excellent herd which has been procured from the best of the villages of Punjab and Haryana. There are a total of 60 cows(HF cross, sahiwals and Jersey) and 5 murrah buffaloes. The pictures can be seen on Jakon dairy

The assets of Jakon dairy on sale includes:

1) Herd - 23 lakhs
2) Tools and machinery: 1 lakh

The above prices are ex-farm and are valid for the next 15 days. All transportation charges will be extra. This could be a valuable opportunity for someone who is looking for starting/expanding a farm. Serious people are welcome for farm visits and a subsequent deal closure. Even if your shed is not ready, we can still go ahead as we can take care of the animals in the interim period of 2-3 months before shifting.

Hopefully we would be able to add value to your project.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon dairy, Jaipur
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjay1973

for purchase of herd

please send me the details about the age of cows , their milk production

i may be intrested in your propasal

reply me soon

thanks

sanjay garg
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.