Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investors Wanted for 10 45 Acre Hydroponic Campuses

Register

Click Here!

stansanchez

The company I represent is a special purpose company formed to develop multiple 45-Acre Hydroponic Greenhouse Campuses for fresh produce cultivation and to provide high quality food for the present and to mitigate food shortages in the future years. The first hydroponic greenhouse campus will be developed in the western US, followed by strategic locations across the United States in private enterprise locations meeting very specific climate and geographical requirements.

Our intended long-term planning anticipates developing multiple 45-acre hydroponic greenhouse campuses in close proximity to Railex Terminals and other major transportation corridors. The initial and primary crop will be tomatoes-on-the-vine. Other crops such as cucumbers, colored peppers, strawberries and lettuces will be considered in response to regional climate and geographical conditions and consumer demand. Smaller greenhouse campuses may be developed at selected regional locations.

Integral to the vertical integration of this Initiative is the establishment of strategic food supply-chain alliances with domestic and international food distribution companies having the necessary capabilities and networks which we have formally accomplished. Further we are also in talks with governments to provide various commodities.

We require $87,925,000 US in Capital Funding to complete development of the first Hydroponic Campus. A strategic lender will match dollar for dollar against equity capital raised which they will provide $40,000,000 US of the total Capital Requirement per campus and therefore, we require $47,925,000 US from an investor or investors to complete the Capital Raise. The Capital Funding will be deployed during the first 12-18 months of the first Campus Development. We welcome larger investors to participate for the full aggregate of $479,250,000 funding if interested.

If you would like further information on the opportunity, please contact me to further discus.

Stanley S Sanchez
please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

stansanchez

I myself is a new member of this board and focus in on developing new companies, turning around companies both public and private, and expansion domestically and internationally. The team on the project have extensive experience in the business not to mention have been in multi billion dollar developments. Due to the sensitivity of the team, the strategic alliances I cannot disclose more.

vishwakarma

The company I represent is a special purpose company formed to develop multiple 45-Acre Hydroponic Greenhouse Campuses for fresh produce cultivation and to provide high quality food for the present and to mitigate food shortages in the future years. The first hydroponic greenhouse campus will be developed in the western US, followed by strategic locations across the United States in private enterprise locations meeting very specific climate and geographical requirements.

Our intended long-term planning anticipates developing multiple 45-acre hydroponic greenhouse campuses in close proximity to Railex Terminals and other major transportation corridors. The initial and primary crop will be tomatoes-on-the-vine. Other crops such as cucumbers, colored peppers, strawberries and lettuces will be considered in response to regional climate and geographical conditions and consumer demand. Smaller greenhouse campuses may be developed at selected regional locations.

Integral to the vertical integration of this Initiative is the establishment of strategic food supply-chain alliances with domestic and international food distribution companies having the necessary capabilities and networks which we have formally accomplished. Further we are also in talks with governments to provide various commodities.

We require $87,925,000 US in Capital Funding to complete development of the first Hydroponic Campus. A strategic lender will match dollar for dollar against equity capital raised which they will provide $40,000,000 US of the total Capital Requirement per campus and therefore, we require $47,925,000 US from an investor or investors to complete the Capital Raise. The Capital Funding will be deployed during the first 12-18 months of the first Campus Development. We welcome larger investors to participate for the full aggregate of $479,250,000 funding if interested.

If you would like further information on the opportunity, please contact me to further discus.

Stanley S Sanchez
505-414-9901
Hello,

Please contact me by sending PM to me.

I may be in position to help you to getting the funding.

As we are involved in activities related to planning / promoting / setting up / developing vertically Integrated Food - Agriculture Projects in India, Argentina, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Oman, Nigeria, Russia, China etc., we have already developed good contacts within the International Finance Market and it may be of some help to you.

Regards

MRC

Last edited: