Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

International Agriculture Trade Fair

Register

Click Here!

dhanyaa

Krishi 2009 - International Agriculture Trade Fair (26th-30th November 2009)

Krishi 2009 is an initiative by Media Exhibitors, Human Service Foundation (HSF) & Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture (MACCIA). and being supported by Agriculture Ministry of Govt. of India, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Govt. of India and Maharastra State Agriculture Department. It is developed with an objective to equip the farmers with adequate knowledge & provide the unique platform for farmers, researchers, organizations, policy makers to meet, discuss the latest trends & challenges of the agriculture Industry.

Unique themes of Krishi 2009 : Productivity & Efficiency - Quality in Quintals l Seed Tech - As you sow, so shall you reap l Water India - Harvest each drop l Grassroot Innovators Pavilion l Post Harvest Technology, l Agro Entrepreneurship Development Workshop - Making them ready for challenges, l Farm Tech l Exchange Idea - Share & learn others good practices I Food Processing I Floriculture & Horticulture l Dairy & Live Stock l Agro Career & Job Fair l Buyer Seller Meet for Agro Industry.

For Stall Booking or visitor Registration Please contact

Ms. Dhanya Upadhyaya
Sr. Executive Communications
Krishi 2009
Mobile: 9371386432
Phone: 0253 - 2571069

Last edited:

dhanyaa

Its being organised in Nashik from 26th - to 30th November.Concurrent to the Fair there is also crop seminars and free residential workshop on agro entrepreneurship development for the farmers. Intersted peopes can contact immediately

betteroptions

I am interested to participate in the fair. Please provide size and cost details for the booth.
Do you a webpage giving all information ?

aloecare

Plz send ur contact info, n all details

Plz send ur contact info , n email us the cost deatails,
r there any sponseships ???

dhanyaa

You can contact us at Dhanya for stall booking and sponsorship options. Or you can visit our website...
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

dhanyaa

I am interested to participate in the fair. Please provide size and cost details for the booth.
Sir you can contact me or you can send me your contact details so that I can contact you.
Please contact......
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhanyaa

International Agriculture Trade Fair & Conference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krishi 2009 - International Agriculture Trade Fair (26th-30th November 2009)

Krishi 2009 is an initiative by Media Exhibitors, Human Service Foundation (HSF) & Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture (MACCIA). and being supported by Agriculture Ministry of Govt. of India, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Govt. of India and Maharastra State Agriculture Department. It is developed with an objective to equip the farmers with adequate knowledge & provide the unique platform for farmers, researchers, organizations, policy makers to meet, discuss the latest trends & challenges of the agriculture Industry.

Unique themes of Krishi 2009 : Productivity & Efficiency - Quality in Quintals l Seed Tech - As you sow, so shall you reap l Water India - Harvest each drop l Grassroot Innovators Pavilion l Post Harvest Technology, l Agro Entrepreneurship Development Workshop - Making them ready for challenges, l Farm Tech l Exchange Idea - Share & learn others good practices I Food Processing I Floriculture & Horticulture l Dairy & Live Stock l Agro Career & Job Fair l Buyer Seller Meet for Agro Industry.

Ms. Dhanya Upadhyaya

Krishi 2009

dhanyaa

Dear Sir, For Stall booking and Tarrif you can contact Dhanya Upadhyaya
Mobile: 9371386432

dhanyaa

Krishi - 2009, International Agriculture Trade Fair & Conference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krishi 2009 - International Agriculture Trade Fair (26th-30th November 2009) at Nashik- Maharastra, India

Ms. Dhanya Upadhyaya
Krishi 2009
Mobile: 9371386432,
0253- 2319103