Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Integrated organic farming

Register

Click Here!

rajakalrrv

HI,

We have 5 acres of wetlands. My village near Palamaner Andhra Pradesh

Wish to do Integrated organic farming or organic contract farming

Require able hands to make it possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Do organic farming. What ever doubt you have connect with us we will help you .

garao56

We land is suitable for paddy crop , please apply 10 Tons of FYM and cultivate green manure crop and plough insitu and start transplantation of paddy crop and then use panchakavaya, neem products for pest control and to improve the growth of the crop and other cultural and mechanical methods for control of pests. If you are able to continue the organic practices your land will be coverted into organic farm and start to yield normally as if chemical fertilizers are used on the farm

rajakalrrv

Thanks shajathali and garao56 for your replies

The wetland is just under a lake, but all its catchment were blocked on karnataka side, hence devoid of water and almost all the farmers left farming leaving the land barren and other work for lively wood. We left our village for studies in 70s. My grandfather continued farming even without returns till midnight 90s and after his demise the land is barren.

I wish to revive into organic farming with some poultry or dairy farming for some earning

Request to suitable suggestions

I passionate about farming and settle in my village. I live in chennai.

Can travel and meet you for discussion

vijayaagr

Please try for sinking a bore well or a open well for water availability for irrigating the crops , then think of farming

shajathali

Thanks shajathali and garao56 for your replies

The wetland is just under a lake, but all its catchment were blocked on karnataka side, hence devoid of water and almost all the farmers left farming leaving the land barren and other work for lively wood. We left our village for studies in 70s. My grandfather continued farming even without returns till midnight 90s and after his demise the land is barren.

I wish to revive into organic farming with some poultry or dairy farming for some earning

Request to suitable suggestions

I passionate about farming and settle in my village. I live in chennai.

Can travel and meet you for discussion
Always welcome, I will take you to few organic farmers fields, have discussion also.

garao56

For land developmental activities, please approach us for project report for avaIling bank loan.