Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Integrated Farming in Karnataka..

Register

Click Here!

ganesha12

Does any one having any kind knowledge/Experience in Integrated farming like Dairy/poultry or Horticulture (Pomegranut/papaya) requesting to share it here.
I would like to start the Integrated farming in my 10 Acres borewell irrigated land in south Karnataka.
Any Kind of information regarding this would be highl appreciated.

Thanks
Basavaraju S

Ashwini

Hii
I would suggest initially start with one project ie either u can take up a crop or dairy farming. Once u are thorough with that then you can go in for integrated farming. Suddenly you start with integrated farming then it will be difficult for you to concentrate.

Regards
Ashwini

ganesha12

Thanks for the reply.
To start with Horticulture Promegranate and pappaya in 4 acres I need a plan How many Pomegranate samplings and how many pappaya samplings can be grown.
Please share the plan if any.
Thanks In Advance.

lokanath

intergrated farming

HI

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF SOIL OF YOUR 10 ACARS LAND
AND SIZE OF THE BORE WELL, WHAT IS THE SIZE OF BORE WELL WATER LINE , HOW MANY INCHES WATER CAN YOU GET AND DO YOU HAVE FULL TIME POWER WHETHER YOU HAVE STAND BY GENERATOR, SO FAR WHAT TYPE OF CROPS YOU HAVE DONE IN PREVIOUS, WHAT IS YOUR BASIC QUALIFICATION, NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING PL GIVR FULL INFORMSTION
HTRN I WILL SHARE GOOD INFORMATION WIH YOU.

Please contact..........
my name is LOKANATH.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_vivekpatil

Hi.
Do have a look for a Small Scale Dairy Farm Project Report as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs i.e. you can change the number, milk yield & cost of animals, sale price of milk, bank loan rate, repayment period etc. and observe its impact on profitability in the spreadsheet.
Many other Projects are also being developed for progressive farmers. Do let me know if any changes have to be made in the program.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Last edited by a moderator: