Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

indeginous cows

Register

Click Here!

deepakkhurana24

INDEGINOUS COWS LIKE SAHIWAL, THARPARKAR,REDSINDHI,GIR ARE DUAL PURPOSE INDIAN BREEDS .IN ADDITION TO BEING GOOD YIELDERS THEY ARE DISEASE RESISTENT AND SUIT THE MOST UNDER HARSH CLI MATIC CONDITIONS.IN ADDITIO TO MURRAH BUFFALOES KHURANA DAIRY FARM IS MEETING THE REQUIREMENT OF DAIRY FARMERS BY MAKING AVILABLE GOOD QUALITY SAHIWAL,THARPARKAR AND HARIANA BREED OF CATTLE.CONTACT deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com

archidambaram

Indian breed cows

Sir,

What will be the rate for a red sindhi and tharparkar cows? Where are they available? I am from Tamil Nadu? Is it possible to transport over a long distance?

Thanks & regards.

arunn84

Hi,

Would like to buy Sahiwal to start a Dairy Farm, is there any other Indian breed suitable for milk production. What is the average milk production from sahiwal?

Arun

i need details.

Hai,
i need details about these cows,what is the cost of a cow.
can i get the details of feeding & how to maintain them.
can i get loans for these cows.
my name is uday iam from mysore,karanataka.
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir,
This is Shyamsundar from Navi Mumbai, want to start a dairy unit at Dharwar Karnataka State. What will be the cost of cow as well as Murrah Buffalos as i want to start Goumutra processing unit from deshi cows. What will be the cost of the transportation n how may cows n Buffalos can be transported in one truck n how many days it will take.
U can send ur replkies on my personal mail
Awaiting for an reply.
Shyamsundar.

jaganath

sir
this is jaganath from banglore i can provide the cows how much u needed so plz contact me