Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ideal startup crop for new farmer !

Register

Click Here!

amarshah

Hello

I have a land bank close to Pune. It is at a height of approx 3500-4000 feet above sea level, with a slightly to medium slope and having red soil. Water is pretty decent. Currently the land had been used for grazing only.

I am keen on developing the same. As i am new i seek...

1) Knowledge of which will be ideal crops to grow as a starter for such an environment.

2) As the land is devoid of chemicals i.e. pesticides, fertilizers etc.. I would prefer to go the organic way.

3) I would not mind dividing the land (approx 15acres) into smaller patches to grow multiple crops, gestation period could vary.

4) Source of raw material availability in Mumbai / Pune / Satara for the above venture.

5) People within the above mentioned area and other whom i could talk to for getting for indepth knowledge.

Thanks

Amar

ksraj

Agri venture

Hello Amit,

Your inbox is full.I tried sending a PM.
Please send a PM to me giving the extent of land, location near Pune & water resources.I have a very good model for growing variety of Vegetables naturally & getting harvest round the year.

KSR

amarshah

Thanks for the suggestion dhamsgandhi123.

How does one sell it ? The grown plant directly or the dried leaves. Could you provide more insights on this medicinal hearb.

Last edited:

amarshah

Not heard back from you KSR

Hello Amit,

Your inbox is full.I tried sending a PM.
Please send a PM to me giving the extent of land, location near Pune & water resources.I have a very good model for growing variety of Vegetables naturally & getting harvest round the year.

KSR