Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I want to Wnts to Visit and Learn the functioning of Diary farm.

Register

Click Here!

nidhintvm

Hi, I am Nidhin from Trivandrum District in Kerala. I am planning to start a diary farm after Two year, But i dont have any experience and knowledge of the industry. I would like to visit and Learn the functioning of diary farms in kerala. Unfortunately i dont have any details of the diary farms that are running in kerala. I need reply from those who are willing to share their experience and knowledge. I can visit their farms one by one and it will help me to get a clear idea of the farms and its functioning. So that I can avoid the mistakes that may arise due to ignorance. Those who can help me please send your contact address to me so that i can contact and visit your farm.

Regards,
Nidhin R

Last edited by a moderator:

ajkumar

Dairy farms

Nidhin,

Saigramam, Hamaad, pattomtheri,Airoor varkala,Ksheeradhara award winner, lot of farms in Kaniyapuram, Alamcode,Chirayinkkezhil belt.PM me for more details.

Kumar

Hi, I am Nidhin from Trivandrum District in Kerala. I am planning to start a diary farm after Two year, But i dont have any experience and knowledge of the industry. I would like to visit and Learn the functioning of diary farms in kerala. Unfortunately i dont have any details of the diary farms that are running in kerala. I need reply from those who are willing to share their experience and knowledge. I can visit their farms one by one and it will help me to get a clear idea of the farms and its functioning. So that I can avoid the mistakes that may arise due to ignorance. Those who can help me please send your contact address to me so that i can contact and visit your farm.

Regards,
Nidhin R

herbinder

functioning of dairy farm

Hi ,I am Dr herbinder singh VETRINARIAN from Panjab ,expert in modern dairy farming.At present I am in Australia will be back ln June/July 2013.I can arrange your visits with technical guidence.you may contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

rmathews

baramati KVK

Just google KVK, Baramati and attend their cource. it is best

else you can check mr. murali, TVM he will show number of successful farms in Kerala itself

rgds
mathew.