Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I want to give 85 acres for Long Lease

Register

Click Here!

jeminfrancis

Hi,

I have my property of 85 acres in TamilNadu. And I want to give it for Long term lease.

My property has the following facilities:
Bore wells ,ground wells , Labour House, Provision for Irrigation Sprinklers & Drip, Electricity connection, Water tank with Two lacs litter capacity, generator room, Main Pipeline covered entire area, Direct road access to the property, Warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:

krpasnkr

May i know where your land is suituated? Kindly let me know about the lease rate. I am biotechnologist looking for land to buy for my herbal project.

Thanks

sudhieshg

Leased Land

Sirs,

I am interested in your land give me details such as,location,lease rent,tenure
etc.
sudhieshg

amara1953

Virgin Red soil with good ground water supply

Hello,
If you are interested in buying red soil, agricultural land , kindly contact me. I have 149 acres of fertile red soil agricultural land with two open wells. The land is just 4 kms from the four track, NH connecting Kanyakumari and Kashmir.There asphalt road approach to this land and plenty of cheap agri. labors are available on daily basis from the nearby villages. If interested kindly contact me
Regards

sathish910

RE : I want to give 85 acres for Long Lease

Hi, I am looking land for lease, Please send the location and other details
Thanks...

moneyday

Interested to know about the cost for the 85 acres land lease

Dear Sirs,
We are Green Channel Marketing Company based in India and Dubai and
would like to know the location of your place , cost per acre and tenure of lease.
Regards

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

May i know where your land is suituated? Kindly let me know about the lease rate. I am biotechnologist looking for land to buy for my herbal project.

Thanks

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related

Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Interested members plz message me

Hi,

I have my property of 85 acres in TamilNadu. And I want to give it for Long term lease.

Bore wells ,ground wells , Labour House, Provision for Irrigation Sprinklers & Drip, Electricity connection, Water tank with Two lacs litter capacity, generator room, Main Pipeline covered entire area, Direct road access to the property, Warehouse.
please quote the rate/acre for lease.or contact me @09901703150

suryoga

Hi,

send the details shan_yogsur@yahoo.co.in