Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Required I need a farm caretaker job

Register

Click Here!

Sir,
Please provide your contact number.

Hi,

I have a 13-acre farm in Maddur (80km from Bangalore on the Bangalore-Mysore Highway). I have two houses in the village, which is just one km away from the land. We can also start a dairy farm with 10 cows. We can work out some arrangement if you are interested.

Thanks.....
[/QUOTE]

reddyblr

My brother family(husband and wife) looking for agriculture caretaker jobs near bangalore Already they have nursery experience in Doddaballapura for 4yrs So let me know if any opportunity inform to me

raj_thali

My brother family(husband and wife) looking for agriculture caretaker jobs near bangalore Already they have nursery experience in Doddaballapura for 4yrs So let me know if any opportunity inform to me
i am looking for a husband and wife to take care of my farm and farm house, the farm is located 25 kms from Anekal. you can contact me .

Last edited by a moderator:

patilpc

We need caretaker for county poultry farm, our farm is near Bidadi (Bangalore) ,please contact .

rgurrala

I'm Farmer and I did farming until now from past 15 years and now I need farm caretaker job

Languages known: Telugu, Kannada

Family, I'm willing to work in Karnataka, Telangana, Tamilnadu
I am having 18 acres of agriculture land in Andhra Pradesh. Looking for Farmer, please share your contact details.

rgurrala

I am having 15 Acres of agriculture land in Andhra Pradesh. I am looking for farmers, please share contacts who are intrested.

raj_thali

I'm Farmer and I did farming until now from past 15 years and now I need farm caretaker job

Languages known: Telugu, Kannada

Family, I'm willing to work in Karnataka, Telangana, Tamilnadu

i have a 2.5 acre farm near Hosur, Tamilnadu, let me know if you are interested to work as manager/care taker.