Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydrophonics fodder machine for cattle

Register

Click Here!

sarangk

Respected Sirs

Please provide me the information about hydrophonics fodder machine.I have read bout the same but I am not able to locate the manufacturer for the same.
I need a machine for 1000kg fodder per day.Also please let me know the procedure working of the same and what will be the cost of the same.

atulkalaskar

Hi there,

There are many companies abroad who do have the so called all in one machines but those machines or that kind of technology is not economically viable for Indian use.

You can choose innovative but simple set up of small greenhouse with proper fogging and irrigation system for fodder production. You can use Maize or Barley for production of the greens.

I would like to caution though that many people will make it sound very simple and may offer cheaper solutions but it will cost you a lot in terms of cattle sickness or fatality so be very extra careful about fungus infection procedures.

We can help you set up a simple yet effective system.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Hydroponics Greenhouse for fodder Production

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.