Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to save land registration fee when purchase value is less than guideline value?

Register

Click Here!

rmathews

Dear Members.

Regarding purchase of agriculture land in Tamilnadu, please help me with a solution. Recent amended guideline value of Tamilandu is very high. My actual land purchase cost is less comapire to guideline value and document writer is insisting for get stamp paper and duty as per guideline value only. Understand there is an option of Rule 47 but advocate says there is an amendment to that too and hence there may not be get any further relief even go in 47. So please advise how it is possible to register oru land at lest on actual purchase cost?

Regarding stamp paper , is there any need to pay commission to stamp vendor,?/ vendor saying 1% need to be paid as commisssion,. however understand only face value to be paid as per revenue web site? Shall we need to pay fees for stamp paper worth 7-8 lac in advance to vendor or is any other way out to make payment to register office other than stamp paper. Estamping is not available in this area.

Survey land: whether it is necessary to survey with government surveyor. ? in case gov surveyor whether he will certify and give any written proof of measurement. or it is okai to mesure by pvt license (retiered gove surveyor)

in Final deed, whether all trees and building to be included in deed/

rgds
mathew

rsrs_in

The way government sees it - they should get the tax on the guildeline value and this also is correct. The market pricing is negotiable and there is a large cash component also across the states when deals are done.

It is fair that one pays as per guideline value even if the rate is lower & logically no one pays at actual (market) value they buy when the guideline values were lower (earlier in TN).

On survey, always govt survey is important as you will have official record of your boundary

archidambaram

Dear Members.

Regarding purchase of agriculture land in Tamilnadu, please help me with a solution. Recent amended guideline value of Tamilandu is very high. My actual land purchase cost is less comapire to guideline value and document writer is insisting for get stamp paper and duty as per guideline value only. Understand there is an option of Rule 47 but advocate says there is an amendment to that too and hence there may not be get any further relief even go in 47. So please advise how it is possible to register oru land at lest on actual purchase cost?

Regarding stamp paper , is there any need to pay commission to stamp vendor,?/ vendor saying 1% need to be paid as commisssion,. however understand only face value to be paid as per revenue web site? Shall we need to pay fees for stamp paper worth 7-8 lac in advance to vendor or is any other way out to make payment to register office other than stamp paper. Estamping is not available in this area.

Survey land: whether it is necessary to survey with government surveyor. ? in case gov surveyor whether he will certify and give any written proof of measurement. or it is okai to mesure by pvt license (retiered gove surveyor)

in Final deed, whether all trees and building to be included in deed/

rgds
mathew
No need to pay commission to stamp vendor as per govt. rule. But every stamp vendor takes 0.5 % commission. 1 % is on higher side.

There is an alternate available. See land registration website: Just buy a stamp paper for, say, Rs.1,00; rest you pay and get a hologram, i think. I have not tried this method when I bought land. But no sub-registrar will recommend this method, as he is not familiar with all rules; especialy in rural areas where you buy agri lands.