Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question How to prepare Cattle feed for buffaloes/cow at home

Register

Click Here!

ikorodu_2014

Dear Friends,
I just started Banni Buffaloes Dairy farm with 35 buffaloes and doing good. We are doing farming for green fodder and purchasing dry fodder and other cattle which we need to give to buffaloes along with green food.

I am just curious if anybody know that how to prepare the cattle feed (balanced in all nutrients) at home at lowest cost compare to available in market at very high price and adulterated material.

We can buy the different ingredients from original manufacturer or from villages (direct from farmers) and with the use of smaller size of grinder / mixure, can prepare at home.

If anybody have the formula and composition for buffalo feed, please share with forum.

This will help to budding dairy farmers to reduce the cost of feed which is really eating most of the profits.

Also, if somebody can tell the efficiency of hydroponic green fodder and how much cattle feed we should give if hydroponically grown green fodder is available.

Thanks and Regards,

Dipakkumar Patel
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

ikorodu_2014

Thanks Sandy. I know about hydroponics and fully aware of it. But the question is whether the nutritional value in company prepared cattle feed will be same as hydroponically grown fodder??
I am sure that hydronic fodder will serve as green fodder with good protein contents. But I believe we still need to feed professionally prepared cattle feed which is costly and one of the major component in costing.

Any other expert opinion on this??

Regards,

Dipak

kuldipbrd

Hi
Dear Friends,
I just started Banni Buffaloes Dairy farm with 35 buffaloes and doing good. We are doing farming for green fodder and purchasing dry fodder and other cattle which we need to give to buffaloes along with green food.

I am just curious if anybody know that how to prepare the cattle feed (balanced in all nutrients) at home at lowest cost compare to available in market at very high price and adulterated material.

We can buy the different ingredients from original manufacturer or from villages (direct from farmers) and with the use of smaller size of grinder / mixure, can prepare at home.

If anybody have the formula and composition for buffalo feed, please share with forum.

This will help to budding dairy farmers to reduce the cost of feed which is really eating most of the profits.

Also, if somebody can tell the efficiency of hydroponic green fodder and how much cattle feed we should give if hydroponically grown green fodder is available.

Thanks and Regards,

Dipakkumar Patel
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
hi sir I m interested in Buffaloes . . . I want to buy . . . . Can u have give me ur MO no. Plz

dharam juneja

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards,

Dipakkumar Patel
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Sir,
Just in case you need to buy murrah buffalos please contact me at mobile no.
Email:bjuneja.prj@gmail .com
Regards
Binny juneja
PRJ DAIRY FARMS.
ROHTAK.HARYANA.