Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to Achieve your Goals...

Register

Click Here!

diamondfrompune

Hello,
1. Are you happy with your current living standard?
2. Do you have enough & satisfy with existing earnings.
3. You are reluctant 0f new opportunities & don’t want to know new information about new openings?
4. Do you always want to do compromise in giving all great things to your family?
5. Do you want to work for others till the age of 60?
6. If you have accepted compromise your life for through out the life as far as money concern?
7. Do you want your generation also shall work as servant for others for money through out their life?
8. Are you satisfy with your income even though you should be paid much more money then current?
9. Do you believe & follow the thought that one should live within the means, or don't look dreams it will never comes true.......
10. If You have never thought of owning Business of your own.

Then this letter is not for you.
Please Do Not Read Following Message

Not Achieving Your Goals Consistently Can Hurt. Most People Have Heard That Goals Need To Be S.M.A.R.T. But in Addition There Are 7 Powerful Questions You Must Ask Yourself To Totally Harness Your Potential To Hit Your Goals And Win. Here Are The 7 Questions.

SMART is the acronym for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic/Relevant and Time-Framed. For a lot of people, they have heard this before.

But why do so many people still not have what they want? Why do the results still elude them? Is it the goal, is it the person, or is it the above ‘smart’ formula?
Why do they procrastinate about taking action and simply end up living a life of hope and wishing, and then, sometimes, a life of regret?

The truth is friend, there are many reasons: and the one reason can be valid for some people and not for others. After running workshops & seminars for many years, I have noticed that when it come to goal selection, there are some fundamental steps or questions that people forget to ask themselves when it comes to choosing a goal.
If they don’t ask themselves these questions then they are almost defeated before they started, and these account for many people who simply can’t get going; or can’t finish and achieve their goal.
Understand this. The majority of people start with great intentions: some even get going strongly, but many just fade away and give up. They resort to a life of excuses and blame as to why they don’t achieve, and their life becomes one of resignation and loss of hope, about their once exciting dreams. I also see that when people apply these questions to their goals, they skyrocket their performance. They stay the distance, and have their touchdown experience. There are not too many feelings that match that winning feeling: the feeling of joy, victory, and accomplishment is what we all chase. It is the euphoric moment of bliss that gives up satisfaction and contentment.

So what are these 7 questions?

1. Is this goal really my goal?

Do you ‘own’ it? In other words, is this something that you want to do for your own reasons, and your own benefits? Too many people do things to satisfy other people, parents, peers, or the masses, or because it is trendy or a fad.

2. Will I accept total responsibility for this goal, and for its
accomplishment?

Are you prepared to not make excuses and start blaming others? Stand up and say to yourself: “If is going to be, it is up to me!”

3. Can I be committed to the achievement of this goal?

Commitment is a simple word but will you have a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality? Will you throw out my other options and work towards this goal, like failure is not an option? You need to throw out the parachute and cut yourself off to any other options, so that you will have no choice but to act in a ‘must have’ capacity.

4. Is it fair to others, and will it add value to my world?

There is no question that goals that serve and benefit others, whether they be your family, friends, customers, peers, or community, are more powerful than those that are self-centered. You will gain more reasons to strive forward when you focus on the benefits to others. You gain support, rather than resistance.

5. Does it comply with my major purpose or strongest desires in my life?

Most people have an ultimate life’s purpose, a calling in their soul, an underlying ambition of what truly brings them happiness, of what they want to achieve. Does your goal support that major life ambition or purpose - or is it a distraction taking you away from it?

6. Can I take action on this goal immediately?

Can you go about and take some action step, big or small, towards this goal immediately: not tomorrow, not next week, not next month.
If you cannot decide that you will start right now, with what you have, where you are, then you will take away from the opportunity to totally succeed. Maximise your performance, and never leave the scene of a decision without taking an action step to cement the start of the process.

7. Am I willing to do something every day?

Can you take some kind of action step, big or small, whether you feel like it or not, every day? If you discipline yourself to do something \every day towards your goal, every day, you will move towards it.
Your momentum creates energy.

If you can answer each question above with a strong and powerful YES, then, you are in the league of champions.
If not, you need to re-evaluate your goals for selection, because they may not propel you to act, and instead you may procrastinate, and miss out. Life is so very short. Why leave your dreams to chance, when you can make them a certainty?
Don’t just take my word for it and our 5 years of experience.Try
it yourself. You be the judge and see the difference.
I challenge you.

If you correlate with above thoughts then we would like to meet & discuss the possibilities for you.

You Never no on this Diwali Goddess of Wealth may knock your door with Prosperity, provided you have that wisdom to recognise her if she really comes around you?
Opportunity can knock your door in any form. Contact me through Private Messaging Facility of this portal.
Bhupesh
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)