Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

HOw much a cow yealding approx 20 ltrs cost.

Register

Click Here!

chethanmailbox

Hi I am chethan here . I want to start up a Diary in karnataka. will I get any support from KMF or any govt bodies? ,
I wanted to know how much a cow yealding 20 ltrs will cost ? .

Ashwini

HI chetan

You can start a dairy, with a loan from any nationalised bank or NAbard. You can visit KMF for the practical exposure , contact someone their for subsidies if any. HF and Jersey are exotic high yielding cows. They may cost you around 40000-45000Rs.

Regards
Ashwini

muthukarthi

cost to sell

when you sell your milk profitable then you start dairy farming, first you locate sell your milk profitable,cow purchasing is does a not matter.......i approx 1/litter=1300 //
if u interested you go to near karnaraka border in tamilnadu,erode,at Thursday at every week,that market name is karungulpalayam cow market......

emailtodkarthik

Hi I am chethan here . I want to start up a Diary in karnataka. will I get any support from KMF or any govt bodies? ,
I wanted to know how much a cow yealding 20 ltrs will cost ? .
Dear chettan,

You can approach some nationlised bank for fundings.that too you be very clear on this project estimation,expenses and profit.normally cow yielding on the basis of breed and climatic condition of your area.normally you can go holstien which yields 20 to 25 litre/day,the price is 35000 to 40000.you should buy the cows directly from farmers.it is not advisible to buy cows in markets for various reasons.you can see some good broker near by your area.that too whenever your are buying clarify with us and you have an word with ashvini mam also.

Regards,

Karthik