Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hiring Admin. Executive in First Agro

Register

Click Here!

firstagro

First Agro is hiring an Administration Executive for its farms in Talkad, near Mysore. We are looking only for candidates based in Mysore/Mandya/T.Narasipur/Talkad/Malavalli.

First Agro Tech Produce (P) Ltd is India’s Commercial Greenhouse grower organization using hydroponics technology. We strive to be the leading producer of fresh produce, delivering nutritious and clean vegetables and fruits. We are also the first producer of zero toxins and pesticide free produce in India, confirming to pesticides residual standards of CODEX, World Health organization (WHO).

Combining traditional farming values, contemporary technology and an undying spirit, we are creating a new wave of growing fresh produce in India. Applying the best global horticultural practices, we’ve eliminated harmful toxins & pesticides, ensuring fresh, clean & nutritious produce for your family. We are setting up clusters of greenhouses across 15 cities in India and have plans to implement 500 acres in next four to five years. All our greenhouses are climate controlled and use technology to manage and monitor irrigation, plant nutrients, ensuring our plants have an ideal, stress- free growing environment.

First Agro plans to revolutionize greenhouse production with the use of modern techniques, clean and ethical farming practices and innovation to produce fresh fruits and vegetables of the best possible quality, 365 days in controlled conditions for constant availability and consistency in quality and for never having to hear the words “out of season”. Please visit First agro

The Administration Executive will assist the Chief Production Leader for administration, procurement, infrastructure and supply-chain logistics activities.

The role and responsibilities are as follows:
  • To coordinate procurement activities for Agro Production department in order to operate within budget and meet cost reduction objectives. To source products, request for quotation, evaluate, negotiate and prepare contract, administer contract renewal, monitor quality to ensure products supplied are to specifications.
  • Will manage the Supply chain operations outbound, logistics, financial budgeting & review, coordination with Internal teams for warehousing/ transportation
  • Supervise the execution of various Infrastructure construction projects at farms and coordination with construction companies and labour supervisors
  • Housekeeping and Facilities Management at the farms

Qualification and Experience
University graduate with BCom/BSc (Agriculture) from a reputed University in India with 3 to 4 years’ experience and fluency in Kannada and English. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and experience of working in agriculture sector. We are looking only for candidates based in Mysore/Mandya/T.Narasipur/Talkad who can commute three to four days in a week to the farm in Talkad. A valid driving license with a two-wheeler is must for this job, First Agro will reimburse transportation and vehicle maintenance expenses on a monthly basis.

Please visit our webpage at First Agro and see the Employment webpage to send your CV.

rahulwankhede

Dear Sir, I am interested to work as Admin. Executive. I have more than 10 years of experience in the administration.
Pl. contact me
Regards,

Rahul

Last edited by a moderator:

Admn executive

Dear sirs,

I am a freelance consultant based at Bangalore with over 30 years experience in Agri and Horticulture related activities. I am interested in handling this job from Bangalore./ and Kollegal as I am a native of Kollegal. You can email to krishnamurthy.kollegal@gmail.com I am available at Bangalore by 2nd week of February.

Thanking you,

Krishnamurthy

Last edited: