Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hill honey for sale in bulk

Register

Click Here!

vijayagopal

We can supply hill honey in bulk quantity. We are currently involved in supply of honey to G.C.C.. Rajamundhry Andhra Pradesh.

Vijayagopal.V

rarematerial

We can supply hill honey in bulk quantity. We are currently involved in supply of honey to G.C.C.. Rajamundhry Andhra Pradesh.

Vijayagopal.V
Dear Mr.Vijaygopal

Please email me about your product with price and availability/app. qty you can able to supply to my inbox.

Thanks and regards...
PINK-NAMP

subramany

Forest Honey

Vijayagopal.V

Dea Mr.Vijayagopal,

We, Multi Trade Links, based in Mumbai is a Trading company mainly dealing in Medicinal Plants, Herbs, seeds &

its value added products and all sort of Eco-Friendly Items.

We are interested in your product " HILL HONEY ". Please contact with Price, Quantity

per month, Packing, Payment, Delivery Schedule and your contact details.

Thanks & regards.

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888

Mail :
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net
pesubramany@landbuy-sell.com
Forward Message

farmboy

Honey

Sir

I am from Bangalore and having food company Please send the price and weekly supply of your "HILL HONEY" details :

Thanks & Regards

HIMALAYA GOOD FOODS

Last edited by a moderator:

send details to mail

send the honey details to my mail and the price details and also i want the details of royal jelly.

beeyes

hill honey

please send me the hill honey price and qty to my mail id.

sivasubramaniam.combatore.46. mail id.

jjooth

We are interested in your product " HILL HONEY ". Please contact with Price, Quantity

per month, Packing, Payment, Delivery Schedule and your contact details.

shengxuan

Romney's non-answer

Byron York asked Mitt Romney directly about the report that he'd bragged to S&P about a 2002 tax hike, and he again dodged the question, giving an answer that's true but irrelevant:

I don’t believe in raising taxes and as governor I cut taxes 19 times … I was fortunate enough to be a governor who got an increase in the credit rating of my state … Our president simply doesn’t know how to lead and how to grow our economy.

One honest answer, which former Romney aide Eric Kriss gave me, was the former governor opposed taxes broadly, but that you tell ratings agencies what they want to hear, and they don't care if you raise taxes or cut spending as long as the numbers run up. But that answer gets in the way of the claim that the U.S. downgrade is a judgement on spending.

The other answer is also obvious: Romney governed as a right-leaning technocrat, not an ideologue, and he's hoping to squeeze through on the left side of this primary without getting into the details of governance.

[

rajahomoeo

needed honey for domestic consumption

please tell me what will be the minimum quantity you sell and quote prices also. i need it for my consumption. if my friends and relatives like it i will order in bulk. contact me

Vijayagopal.V

dineshfromuk

Regarding "hill honey"

Hello,

I want to details of your product quality, quantity, price and possibilities for delhi place.