Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

High Breed Cows Wanted

Register

Click Here!

steve_geo1812

I am looking for around 30 cows of high breed class. Basically I am interested in pure Holstien, Brown Swiss and Jersey breeds. They can be in the lactation period 1-3 years. Please note that I am looking for suppliers who can guarantee me a minimum yield of 20 litres per day. The cows are required for a new farm in Kerala and need delivery of the same by mid December.
Please bear in mind not to quote for unreasonable prices as I am very much aware of the same.

Regards,

Stephen George.

lpmndri

I am looking for around 30 cows of high breed class. Basically I am interested in pure Holstien, Brown Swiss and Jersey breeds. They can be in the lactation period 1-3 years. Please note that I am looking for suppliers who can guarantee me a minimum yield of 20 litres per day. The cows are required for a new farm in Kerala and need delivery of the same by mid December.
Please bear in mind not to quote for unreasonable prices as I am very much aware of the same.

Regards,

Stephen George.
The cows you want to buy need high quality inputs which are generally not available or prohibitively costly in Kerala.
The HF cows yielding 20 litres per day will cost you around Rs. 30,000/ in Bangalore and Kolar areas.
The Jersey or BS cows yielding around 20 litres are rare. You can get Jersey crosses yielding 10-15 litre in Southern Tamilnadu or ooty etc. areas.
They may be cheaper.
I am not a trader but I can help you buying cows in Bangalore/ Kolar area where only pure HFs are dominating.

Dr. A. Obi Reddy
Please contact......

Last edited by a moderator:

ibbu2009_786

I want HF cow please help me

Dear Dr. Reddy

I am from Maddur near to Bangalore, I am starting the form now so please help me buying the HF.

Regards,
Ibrahim.

please contact......

wwwyesh

HF Cows

Hi Dr.

I am an NRI and I am from Mysore. Please3 let me know if you can help me in buying good HF Cows for my farm project.

Regards
Y.shankar

The cows you want to buy need high quality inputs which are generally not available or prohibitively costly in Kerala.
The HF cows yielding 20 litres per day will cost you around Rs. 30,000/ in Bangalore and Kolar areas.
The Jersey or BS cows yielding around 20 litres are rare. You can get Jersey crosses yielding 10-15 litre in Southern Tamilnadu or ooty etc. areas.
They may be cheaper.
I am not a trader but I can help you buying cows in Bangalore/ Kolar area where only pure HFs are dominating.

Dr. A. Obi Reddy
Please contact......

byju

Dear Dr. Reddy
I am looking for buying 20 HF cows yielding an average of 20-25 lt. of first lactation or 2nd. I am also interested in pregnant cows if price is lower.
could you please help me to find, I am located near Munnar, Kerala, and required them by dec end-Jan 2010 period.
I wanted good healthy animals. you can give your contact no. to my email or give a call....
Please contact...

vrindavanfarms

I am doing commercial diary farming.I am interested in buying good,healthy HF Pregnant heafers which is having a potential of 15+ when deliverd.Please let me know about your details.Tried mailing you,but your mail box is full.

kashiff

Need Good Quality Dairy Cows

Dear Sir,

This is Kashiff from Kolar and I need few dairy cows which gives 15 liters of milk per day, kindly provide me your contact details or contact me on my
e-Mail ID :

Regards,
Kashiff.S.A

sanjay_seshan

Dear Mr Reddy

Can I please have your contact details..
Sanjay

QUOTE=lpmndri;98784]The cows you want to buy need high quality inputs which are generally not available or prohibitively costly in Kerala.
They may be cheaper.

Dr. A. Obi Reddy
Please contact......[/QUOTE]

mveedu

Dear Mr. Reddy,

I am starting a Cow farm in North Kerala with 20 / 25 Cows can you please help me getting pure HF cows.

regards,
mohan

mveedu

HF Cows

Dear Mr. Reddy,

I am starting a Cow farm in North Kerala with 20 / 25 Cows can you please help me getting pure HF cows.

regards,
mohan

lonely

Hi All,

We at Sreeyash Agro Farms are expanding our cultivation capacity of Alfalfa Grass and would be adding another 150 Hectar capacity for the year 2014-2015. We already are supplying to Various parts of Country in India and specially to South India.

Coming season we would be in a position to supply more than 1,000 Mt per month, starting from January 2014.

Bulk buyers, exporter, Dairy farmers, Emu farmers, Horse owners are requested to kindly contact us on the number mentioned below for price and quantity confirmation. Kindly send u r queries to chetan@yashjobs.co.in or call on

chetan 09922111447 for further details.

Warm Regards,

Chetan

shajathali

Dear Mr. Reddy,

regards,
mohan

Mr.Mohan

We have HF Cows in denkanikotta in Tamil nadu near Hosur (bangalore), please mail me your requirement about the age, originality and your price to my mail, i can help you.

shajath@gmail.com

shajathali

Dear Mr. Reddy,

regards,
mohan

Mr.Mohan

We have HF Cows in denkanikotta in Tamil nadu near Hosur (bangalore), please mail me your requirement about the age, originality and your price to my mail, i can help you.

shajath@gmail.com

lonely

Hi All,

We at Sreeyash Agro Farms are expanding our cultivation capacity of Alfalfa Grass and would be adding another 150 Hectar capacity for the year 2014-2015. We already are supplying to Various parts of Country in India and specially to South India.

Coming season we would be in a position to supply more than 1,000 Mt per month, starting from January 2014.

Bulk buyers, exporter, Dairy farmers, Emu farmers, Horse owners are requested to kindly contact us on the number mentioned below for price and quantity confirmation. Kindly send u r queries to chetan@yashjobs.co.in or call on

chetan 09922111447 for further details.

Warm Regards,

Chetan

johnyj899

cattle information

Dear Dr.Reddy

Iam looking for buying 10HF cows yielding an average of 20lt of first lactation or second .I am also interested to buy 4 preganent cows at least price .I am from kottayam,Kerala .I wanted good healthy animals .Can you please give your contact number or give a call and required them by the middle of December 2013
With regards
Johny

jaganath

hello this is C Jaganath from banglore we mainly deal with h.f and jersey cows ....and we supply cows through out india.....for the farms....
1st lactation cows 20 to 25
2nd lactation cows 25 to 30
3rd lactation cows 30 +
* THE CATTLE S WILL BE GIVEN THE MILKING ASSURENCE
*MEDICAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN FOR CATTLES ..........

so plz contact (+91 9845661012) C.Jaganath
(+91 8971776667) J.Pruthvi ...

(can also contact in watsup) ....