Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Herbal cultivation in greenhouse

Register

Click Here!

vedagro

I am looking for consultant for herbal cultivation for vaule hebal product need to cultivate in greenhouse.counsultant supposed to provide service and advise for land preparation,construction of greenhouse,plantation,plant treatment for water and fertilizer application and analysing market to sell the product

green house

I am looking for consultant for herbal cultivation for vaule hebal product need to cultivate in greenhouse.counsultant supposed to provide service and advise for land preparation,construction of greenhouse,plantation,plant treatment for water and fertilizer application and analysing market to sell the product
if u waqnt green house cultivation contact me
somnath shinde
Hitech Floriculture Project Pune

Last edited by a moderator:

akhileshorganic

Dear Sir

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House for medicinal crops, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation and medicinal crop cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

Please contact....

botanist

herbal cultivation

Sir,
I have a rich exp.of same kindly mail me details at
thanks,
DR SHAILJA KAPOOR