Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Help needed in Product distribution

Register

Click Here!

sanhot

Dear members,

I have launched Organic Farming and Organic Nutrients and Fertilizer. It is doing well in Pune market. But, I want to use the FMCG channel for its distributions. Specifically through modern retail channel like Super Baazzar.
Therefore, I am looking for any suggestion and help in putting this product in Super Markets.

I can offer this help on profit sharing too.

Pls. let me know if you have any contacts. You can visit Eurogold for more detail about product.
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Visit Forum: Ready to Use: Ready to Use: Seaweed Organic Liquid Fertilizer - Pune OpenCoffee Club
Like Us at : Eurogold | Facebook

rajugandhi

Dear members,

I have launched Organic Farming and Organic Nutrients and Fertilizer. It is doing well in Pune market. But, I want to use the FMCG channel for its distributions. Specifically through modern retail channel like Super Baazzar.
Therefore, I am looking for any suggestion and help in putting this product in Super Markets.

I can offer this help on profit sharing too.

Pls. let me know if you have any contacts. You can visit Eurogold for more detail about product.
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Visit Forum: Ready to Use: Ready to Use: Seaweed Organic Liquid Fertilizer - Pune OpenCoffee Club
Like Us at : Eurogold | Facebook
Jai Shri Krisna
For Organic Fertiliser Distribution Please Forward The Samples,Rates,Quantity Ofered Per Week To Sua Sunitatai Sheti monday to friday in the office hrs
Thank You
Raju Gandhi

Last edited by a moderator:

sanhot

Pls. give me more detail about the person detail for contact. mail me

Last edited by a moderator: