Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

HCMS Offers Agricultural Consultany Services

Register

Click Here!

info2hcms

Hcms, A Jaipur (Rajasthan) Based Ngo Offers Agricultural Consultany Services

We are a non-government organization , based at Jaipur, Rajasthan.This is a charitable society, which have been working effectively for the welfare of rural sector and offers medicinal/Jatropha curcas plants cultivation and marketing consultancy services.

HCMS is efficiently functioning in all over India through its professionally skilled team consists of agriculture graduates and agriculture scientists. We initiate, promote and employ various programs in order to connect Indian rural youth to earn their livelihood with effective coordination with central and state government.

Please send us, your queries and requirement

Last edited by a moderator:

mau_pramod

about agriculture consultancy

sir iam the student of IIT kharagpur doing my M.TECH in dairy and food processing and iam completed my B.TECH in agricultural engineering.

sir as i have a interest to serve rural people so i wish to join your organisation .
as i have agriculture background and i know the latest technology used in agricultural field and also in dairy field so i thing iam able to contribute my skill and knowledge to rural people through your organisation