Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guidance on starting agro business

Register

Click Here!

rozariorealty

Hello Experts

I am new to this site and in this field as well. My intro is, I am working as a promoter in a real estate company. I have some money and want to invest in lands and agriculture business.

I have found a 200 acres land in West Bangalore, After Tumkur, 160 kms from Bangalore city. The land is very good and having red soil. Ground water level is 80 feet. My plan is to do some agriculture business.

First I need help on certain issues:

1. What planatation to start there first - coconut, mango, chico?
2. Hhow to start?
3. What can be an approx. expense for this cultivation?
4. Is this busines profitable?

I need complete guidance from you experts whoever helping people to start this business. I hope you will not keep quite to help me because, in this site, I have seen many people asking help like me but no feedback came from this site consultants. I hope this will not happen to me. I am very much serious and don't want to be demotived.

Thank you.

Regards,
James

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi
YOu can start up with mango or coconut and have vegetables as inter crops. What is the mode of irrigation you are planning, you can take up drip irrigation. You can contact the agriculture /horticulture officer and take them to your field and personally get some guidance also. EXpense depends on a various factors and cannot be given in general.

THanks and regards
Ashwini

kmyakub

Contact

Hi, This is yakub from Tumkur, I deal with both agriculture projects and animal & husbandry projects. For more support and assistance contact me

Last edited by a moderator: