Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

guar seed (guar gum) avilable for sale very affordable rates

Register

Click Here!

Good quality guar seed is available for the Guar cultivation. The seed is available. This is best time for the Guar cultivation . The rate of the Guar is going to up around 50,000 /Qt due to late monsoon.

sure192

Dear Sir,

I am in need of the Guar seed for sowing purpose (5 acres) in coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Please give me details about how can I get seeds and the price per kg. Thankyou.

Pacific herb

Guar (Guargum)/Cluster bean Cultivation & "Buy- Back"

Good quality high yielding Seed for sowing is available with us. The price is Rs.500 and 600 per kg. For 5 acre you need 25kg. We also provide assured buy back for the produce. You can contact directly over cell 094228 81280.
“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown successfully in other states (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) also.
We have taken Successful trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and well drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July to 10 Aug ( rain fed), in February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed rate - 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre. (Cost of seed Rs.2,500 – 3,000)
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.21,000/Quintal)
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 90 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Quality Seed, crop agronomy and Assured “Buy back” support at different places. We also take up large Cultivation of 50 acres and above.

asankarrajua

guar seeds sales

I am intrested in farming of guar actual about 2 acar farming on my land. my land in Tamil Nadu, Vellore dist. pl,provide me information where are market of this product.

kcjaka

M.Karuppaiah,
18-B .K.O.N.PALAYAM
Pattukkottai
tami nadu,
Pin code-614601
Sir
I am having 38 acres of cultivable with 3 bore wells. Among that 25 acres -coconut farm. The rest with paddy cultivation . My land just 25 km from see shore. Bit hot area. Can guar seed plant grow in this claimet? Good water facilities available. I am interested in cultivating guar seeds or any medicinal plant that can be cultivated in my area on buy back policy. Kindly guide me for the same. Also inform me the cost of seeds, the cultivation cost, and the profit for cultivating one acre.
Kindly inform me the entire thing about those plant cultivation, uses and the buy back agreement in detail.
With kind regards
Your truly
M.Karuppaiah
Pattukkottai
12-01-14