Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

good news for non agriculturist and non farmer

Register

Click Here!

essa4us

Dear co memebers,

as i am agruculturist and here to help mother india non farmer and non agrculturist who cannot buy farm land,

we can lend you our agrculture certificate and you can enjoy farming.

Please note i cannot make you farmer but you will enjoy agriculture in your own land.

Thanks
abbas

nachimuthu

explanation

sir,
I am unable to understand your offer please explain in detail.
TKs
Regards
nachimuthu
Dear co memebers,

as i am agruculturist and here to help mother india non farmer and non agrculturist who cannot buy farm land,

Please note i cannot make you farmer but you will enjoy agriculture in your own land.

Thanks
abbas

prkati

Agrculture Certificate

Dear Sir,
I am unable to understand your offer please explain in detail.
TKs
Regards
Anand Roy
Kolkata,India

Dear co memebers,

Thanks
abbas

essa4us

help to buy farm land

dear REPLIERS AND CO MEMBERS,

IN INDIA THERE IS LAW OF LAND FARMER BY HERIDITORY CAN ONLY BUY FARM LAND.

NON FARMER CANNOT BUY FARM LAND OK.

YOU GET CHEATED BY DEVOLPERS THAT THEY SELL YOU FARM HOUSE WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE LEGALLY.

HERE I WILL HELP YOU I WILL GIVE YOU MY AGRICULTURIST FARMER CERTIFICATE ON RENT SO YOU CAN INVEST IN FARM LAND.

DIRECT BUYING LAND FROM FARMER AT LOW PRICE.

THANKS
ABBAS

vsmmatt

Confused !

Two of my friends are interested in your proposal, I am an agriculturist from gererations. Need some clarifications please.

As per my knowledge, only a person who is working as agriculturist or ownes agricultural land can purchase agricultural land. In addition to that your anual income should not be more than 2 lacs per anum in 5 consicutive years.

Now I buy agricultural land on the strength of the certificate provided by you, either in your name or taking you as a co-owner of the property. I will not be allowed to register the property in my name on the strength of the certificate you provide. As for as legal system is concerned you are the owner of the property or co-owner. Any agreement between the purchaser and you is not valid as it proves that the purchase was made in a way to circumvent or dupe the legal system. If the purchaser wants to take legal action on the basis os the agreement he will land up in jai. As I understand if I invest in a property with you, I will not have any legal security or assurence that my money is safe.

Please calrify and enlighten me. I will be greatful.

Regards