Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goats and sheeps for sale

Register

Click Here!

spurgeon

We can supply Sheeps and Goats in bulk quantities for meat purpose as well as rearing as a regular consignment. We need clear specifications of your requirement like total weight, variety, male/female, time and place.

Prices may vary depending on the requirement, season, demand and supply. Good Quality Meat at Competitive Price is our aim.

Those who are in need of live quality goats and sheeps in an around Pondy to Thiruvanmiyur, Dindivanam, Chengalpet, Accharapakam, Tambaram, Redhills and any other parts in and around Chennai can contact us.

For further details send in private message.

Raja:
Ryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

kjshankar

send me the contact details

Please send me your contact details ASAP.
Rgds
K Jaishankar

We can supply Sheeps and Goats in bulk quantities for meat purpose as well as rearing as a regular consignment. We need clear specifications of your requirement like total weight, variety, male/female, time and place.

Prices may vary depending on the requirement, season, demand and supply. Good Quality Meat at Competitive Price is our aim.

Those who are in need of live quality goats and sheeps in an around Pondy to Thiruvanmiyur, Dindivanam, Chengalpet, Accharapakam, Tambaram, Redhills and any other parts in and around Chennai can contact us.

Raja:
Ryan:

sumideeps95

Raja:
Ryan:
Dear Raja

we require around 500 goats for our new farm i am sending my offical as well as my personal email id with phone nos pls call or mail me back

hnaswath

Goat Rearing

We need 50 goats for rearing near by Bangalore. Pl quote prices and your contact details.