Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat Farming in TN

Register

Click Here!

shankarsiva

Hello Gurus ,
I am from Thiruvarur disctict(TN) and would like to go for stall fed goat farming which can house upto 300 goats. I am planning to go in a phased manner and would like to know
1.)what kind of materials would be used for constructing the shed?
2.) Space required for 300 goats.
3.) Avg. Cost of constructing the sed.
4.) Is 3 acres of land enough for fodder cultivation for 300 goats?

I am planning to raise raise goats for Meat.
Please let me know if any goat farms in Thiruvarur district or near chennai to visit.

Thanks in Advance.
Shankar

for stallfed goat farm

Dear Sir
Best Foundation in Pondicherry helping the farmers to go in for goat farming.Its services are for the farmers in Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu.

The following are the services offered by Best Foundation to the farmers.
1. Training the farmers for the integrated livestock and agricultural farming.
2. Getting loans from the Banks.
3. Helping the farmers to cultivate the fodder crops.
4. Guiding the farmers to build the proper sheds.
5. Supplying the healthy animals for breeding.
6. Providing concentrate feed to the farmers.
7. Arranging insurance for sheds, animals and farmers.
8. Giving veterinary care monthly.
9. Sending monthly stock reports to the Banks.
10. Selling the animals in high prices.
11. Depositing the sales amount in the farmers’ accounts.
12. Helping the farmers to go in for the expansion.

For more details contact
please contact..
Philip Benis
Pondicherry
bestfoundationg@gmail.com
Best Foundation

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy..i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.your are going to form a farm.it is essential to visit already running farms to gather important information,details,problems facing,feed,marketing and many more questions arises.if you are interested please send you your email id and contact information to me via this media by private message.i arrange for farm visit and details information given and you may get live experience.thank you.i wish you best of luck for your business.thank you..

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

archidambaram

Goat farm in Tiruvarur

[Hello Gurus ,
I am from Thiruvarur disctict(TN) and would like to go for stall fed goat farming which can house upto 300 goats. I am planning to go in a phased manner and would like to know
1.)what kind of materials would be used for constructing the shed?
2.) Space required for 300 goats.
3.) Avg. Cost of constructing the sed.
4.) Is 3 acres of land enough for fodder cultivation for 300 goats?

I am planning to raise raise goats for Meat.
Please let me know if any goat farms in Thiruvarur district or near chennai to visit.

Thanks in Advance.
Shankar

Dear Sir,

I am from Tamil Nadu. I am thinking on the same lines. Sens me a PM. We can share information.

Regards.