Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat farm

Register

Click Here!

How can i construct a shead for goat farm. the plan and elivation and how much free space(open shead ) required for one goat.

What type of fodder can be cultivated for the feed.

vacsination intervels.

Which type of goat, (Attapadi,Jamunapuri,Boier etc) is good to be more productive in Idduki district of kerala.

intexmatrix

EPA Registration with Hygiene Disinfectant Chemicals

How can i construct a shead for goat farm. the plan and elivation and how much free space(open shead ) required for one goat.

What type of fodder can be cultivated for the feed.

vacsination intervels.

Which type of goat, (Attapadi,Jamunapuri,Boier etc) is good to be more productive in Idduki district of kerala.
Dear Sir,
We import and deal EPA Registration with Hygiene Disinfectant Chemicals. The following are the effectively disinfectant products dealing New generation Premium quaternary ammonium compound, One Step Disinfectant Detergent, Non Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer , Aldehyde free Non-Irritant Fumigation disinfectant chemicals ., Products and supplying to the Hospitals, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) , Meat Food plants, Diary Farm, Livestock Farm, Pig Farm (Piggery), Hatching Farm, Egg Farm, Poultry Farm, Veterinary Farm. Our EPA Registration Disinfectant Chemicals Broad spectrum efficacy against Bacteria, Fungi and several virus types like foot and mouth disease, swine fever and more….
Our disinfectant chemicals very cost effective formula.
Thanking you
Please contact........

Last edited by a moderator:

antony_pratap

Hi,

If you are from kerala, then the best breeds that will gain good weight in terms of meat will be the mixed breed of malabari with cross bred boer or pure breed if you can afford it.

the cross bred of jamnapari have not turned out that well, the reason being jamnapari is a heavy boned animal and meat ratio is compartively less.

for a 100 goat stall fed. use this measurement.

Roof option tile/thatch(hut)

height 20 fts breath 25 fts 5 ft mid walk path and 10 ft on either sides so u can 50 goats on either side, and addional of 15 ft on either sides ensure the compelete area is fenced. length could be of min of 40 ft.

Thanks,
Antony

rosetvm

If anyone interested to establish a small goat farm in Kerala and have your own land I can help you.

Please reply with your contact details. I have also purebreed and F1 Boer goats. The parent boer goats are offspring of Australien import.

rosetvm

small goat farm, at vagamon, for meat

Dear all,

thanks for your comments.

This is to confirm that i intend to start a small goat farm( 20 no) in Vagamon, Iduki dist rict kerala.

I have 10 acre land and at least 300 jack fruit tree.plenty water and electricity. In which 3 acre is tea which can be converted in fodder cultivation if need arises.

I could get some knowledge about farm costruction from antony pratap thanks for that, but still t think the goat shall be kept on elivated platform rather than on concreat floor. can anybody confirm this and if so how much elivation.

can any one help me in suggesting which breed is good, vacsination, farm design and the feed cicle .

from where i can buy the first lot

Is jack fruit leaf good enough ? can we deppend fully on that?

pls share the knowledge .

Please contact........

Thanks

Sejo George

Trace mineralised Salt lick for goat

Star Lick provide minerals for the individual need of your animal.The productivity of ruminant animals such as cattle, buffaloes and goats is severely constrained by poor mineral nutrition which restrict growth and reproductive rates, and contribute to a high economic loss in flocks and herds. One very effective method that addresses mineral deficiency is mineral block.

Salt, minerals both are indispensable for good health and high productivity. Each animal has an individual salt and mineral requirement, which is dependent on large number of factors: body weight and growth rate, age, pregnancy, lactation phase and milk yield, perspiration and performance. A mineral deficiency manifests itself in a loss of appetite, weight loss, decrease in milk yield, breeding problem, reduced growth and a decline in natural resistance. Some animals even start licking the walls due to decline of good taste.

The normal ration –compound feed and roughage – fulfills the general needs of the animals, whereas mineralised salt licks fulfill the individual need for salts and minerals. Animal licks these blocks as per its body demand.

Dosage and administration

Free Choice

Packaging and presentation
2 kg lick

Shelf Life
2 Years from date of Manufacture

Cotact detail
Star animal Nutrition
Pondicherry
Please contact........

jkjilani

Dear all,

thanks for your comments.

This is to confirm that i intend to start a small goat farm( 20 no) in Vagamon, Iduki dist rict kerala.

I have 10 acre land and at least 300 jack fruit tree.plenty water and electricity. In which 3 acre is tea which can be converted in fodder cultivation if need arises.

I could get some knowledge about farm costruction from antony pratap thanks for that, but still t think the goat shall be kept on elivated platform rather than on concreat floor. can anybody confirm this and if so how much elivation.

can any one help me in suggesting which breed is good, vacsination, farm design and the feed cicle .

from where i can buy the first lot

Is jack fruit leaf good enough ? can we deppend fully on that?

pls share the knowledge .

Please contact........

Thanks

Sejo George

Please give me your details

Regards