Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat and sheep farm regarding

Register

Click Here!

ali_khan

Dear Friends,

Kindly let me know for 100 goats shade cost how much. and where can I purchase the goats in which month is suitable for Andhra Pradesh weather to purchase the same.

Thankyou and best regards,

Ali Khan.

asadrazvi2000

Regarding Shed & Goats

The area for the shed can be as follows (i.e. – 4200 Sq ft inside the Shed for protecting against Robbers in Night, bad weather+ 8400 Sq ft outside, this you can use for feeding the Goats in hay racks, water and relaxing)
Inside shed- 14 Sqft / Goat
Outside space- 28 Sqft / Goat

The information is for 300 goats but you can start initially with 25 or 30 and expand your live stock as money and time permits you. I am telling you since it is very hard to expand the shed in future so plan the area of shed and grow to the extent you can manage

Costs of the shed + yours and labour accommodation you have to check locally in your area but you can reduce the cost as per the site condition and availability of labour and material on time from near by locations.

For 150 Goats you need 1 Skilled labour + 1 Helper (Salary- 5500 for skilled + 3500 for helper)

You Should Purchase the Goats between October and April and go for Osmanabadi Breed