Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Funding Offer funding available

Register

Click Here!

Willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (R.O.I). If you require funding for your Agriculture Business/Project, and I will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (Up to 1M US Dollars and above).OR SEND PRIVATE MSG TO ME

Last edited by a moderator:

singhmdn

Intersted

Please send me terms and condition in details,

regards,
Madan Singh,Lucknow, Email,

sansuk77

We have started poultry of 25000 birds capacity-broilers and want to establish goat farm of 500 nos,finance needed will be Rs1500000/.If interested pl send pm to my email
Regards,
sukumar

praval

Regarding funding for agro buisiness.

Please, i am interested to avail loan of aprox. INR 3 to 5 crores. You are requested to contact me soon.

My email 0

radheyshyam

We keenintrest to funding

Willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (R.O.I). If you require funding for your Agriculture Business/Project, and I will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (Up to 1M US Dollars and above).OR SEND PRIVATE MSG TO ME
Hi,
i hope you intrest to yours fund for the Agriculture & Retail market in india Please You Contect to my Personal Email -dropdiherbotech@gmail.com and Visit Us-www.dhmindia.com or www. naturebylife.com