Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Free land available in Goa

Register

Click Here!

arjun77

Free land available for Intercropping in Rubber Plantations for Banana, Pineapple Ginger and turmeric, vegetables, Medicinal plants, tuber crops. For 5 years. Land attached to river. Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ashweani

Free land available for Intercropping in Rubber Plantations for Banana, Pineapple Ginger and turmeric, vegetables, Medicinal plants, tuber crops. For 5 years. Land attached to river. Please contact
Hi. Kindly clarify the meaning of 'free land'. I fail to understand that, Is it charity or offering land for intercropping in cultivated crop?

Plesae comment. High Regards.:confused:

koladia

Dear Arjun,
What do you mean by Free land ?
Why it is for For 5 years?
Please PM me the details of the land & Rate also.
Nilesh Koladia.

rudydias

Please give me the details

Regards

arjun77

hi

Dear friends,
Thanks for your interest in agriculture cultivation, this land is just in north Goa but its comes under Maharashtra boundary. I have to give this land on lease for 5 years Free of cost. Very soon I am going to cultivate rubber plantation and cashew plantation in this land , in between this plant there will be some space available for intercropping plantation, so person whoever going to plant intercropping, need to look after our plantation with his intercropping plant. Lease period will be 4 to 5 years. For further details
Please contact me on mail id or after 20 June contact on mobile

arjun77

hi

[

Dear friends,
Thanks for your interest in agriculture cultivation, this land is just in north Goa but its comes under Maharashtra boundary. I have to give this land on lease for 5 years Free of cost. Very soon I am going to cultivate rubber plantation and cashew plantation in this land , in between this plant there will be some space available for intercropping plantation, so person whoever going to plant intercropping, need to look after our plantation with his intercropping plant. Lease period will be 4 to 5 years. For further details
Please contact me on mail id or after 20 June contact on mobile

arjun77

hi please contact me on mail or give me your mail id so i can provide you details

arjun77

hi

Dear Friends I hope that I had reply to yours all query's if you any doubt do not hesitate to contact me.......

arjun77

Land for lease free