Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Formation of a retail chain with farmers participation

Register

Click Here!

sanjudoc

I am a doctor with good management skills and interest in farming and farmers. I'm thinking of formation of a retail chain company with farmers participating.Farmers in different areas can grow different products according to demand and the retail company will market the products..This way farmers will get good farm gate price without worrying about marketing as the company will take care of marketing thru own retail openings in cities.The middlemen will be kicked out of the system and people in cities will also benefit as they will get quality products at genuine prices.This way we can control the hyper inflated prices and reduce the artificially created inflation.This will benefit both the the producers and consumers and the promoters as well.Like minded people Please get in touch.Experts please advice regarding the viability prospects,structuring and funding of this project. you can PM me.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

prabhuyadwad

I need which kind of products we need to grow

Hi Sir,

I am from karntaka i need know which kind of crops we can grow in our land

We have 25 acre land with irrigation facility

Kindly send me details about this and when we get our money from company?

Thanks
Please contact..

vishwakarma

I am a doctor with good management skills and interest in farming and farmers. I'm thinking of formation of a retail chain company with farmers participating.Farmers in different areas can grow different products according to demand and the retail company will market the products..This way farmers will get good farm gate price without worrying about marketing as the company will take care of marketing thru own retail openings in cities.The middlemen will be kicked out of the system and people in cities will also benefit as they will get quality products at genuine prices.This way we can control the hyper inflated prices and reduce the artificially created inflation.This will benefit both the the producers and consumers and the promoters as well.Like minded people Please get in touch.Experts please advice regarding the viability prospects,structuring and funding of this project.you can PM me.
Regards
Dear Sir,

I agree with you.

This is exactly what we are doing, by forming Public Limited Company (to be listed on stock exchange) for each district and one common Public Limited Company (to be listed on stock exchange) for retail / distribution / export of farm products

We are integrating all the operation in the food chain, under control of corporate group, as a group of Public Limited Companies (to be listed on stock exchange), promoted / founded by farmers and / consumers

"from input to the farm till the plate on the dining table"

Regards

MRC