Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture Good Returns

Register

Click Here!

agro360

If you have land and water and want to do a good agriculture project ...we can help you in the area of floriculture. All the flowers can be grown in open air no need for a green house, the flowers which we suggest are Marigold-Yellow, Orange, African , Aster, Crysthemum , Rose, Crossandra. You can start with as minimum as 30,000 Rs for each acre , and the crop comes to harvest in 4th month with 100%profit after all expenses. We grown these flowers in surrounding on Hyderbad in nearly 80 Acres and we have a efficient staff to help you right from getting you right seed to cultivation methods to followed , pest management etc. If you are interested please contact us with your email ID, please private message us . Thanks Ajay

vmitra

Flowers

Hello Sir,
I am Vishwamitra from mahabubnagar, about 100 KM from Hyderabad.
I have farm lands and interested in growing flowers.
Do you think climate here suits for flowers...?

Please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

mikir

buy

dearsirs
i m interested to invest in this project pls send the details
thanks
with regards
baala

sonuuu

intrested in floriculture

hi, i am intrested in flower farming but i dont have idea can you provide the consultancy and what will be your charges for consultation.plz reply me back
thanx

baseermohiuddin

Hi,

nice to read your post. i was researching about marigold cultivation and happen to meet a couple of consultants. can you please give me more details about your post of marigold plantation and commercial viability. hope to use your expertise in future.

thanking you

aneesuas

Hi dear,

We have around 5 and half acres of arable land, with enough water resources. Land is near Gulbarga and climate is dry type, and the soil black. Would you suggest me to go for floriculture. What would be the better crops to grow at such conditions?

Please mail me

pal4life

i need help

hello
i m raj kacheria i have 150 acres and i m cultivating gerbera in 2 acres under green house i wiould like to use rest of land for other flowers kindly call me on 09769472784 and lets take it further

hk2165

I m from your Mahbub Nagar Dist..Village Polepally near kosgi,hvg 11acres land, pls reply me if u hv any knowledge about the current topic

deepakmenon82

best quality Iron ore for sale

Dear All,

Best quality iron ore and steam coal for sale, anyone interested please mail me , Please contact...

Regards
Deepak

varun88v

hi
I am from rajasthan Bhilwara.
Here is shortage of water resources is there any potential for flower farming in rajasthan

guptayashfarm

I am interested in Floriculture and have 22 Acre land with sufficient water. Can u pls reply or call me

jyothibn

Hello,

We have about 3 1/2 acres land near Bangalore in which we currently have banana and will be harvested soon. We are planning to get drip irrigation installed and have ample water supply with all around fencing.

I am interested in doing floriculture and request you to kindly send me more
details.

Thanks,
Jyothi

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Dear Sir,

We can provide turn key Poly House, Shade House Projects for Floriculture cultivation. If you have any requirement, please contact us.

Prakash Chopade
Satyabhama Engineers
Cell: 98503 78777
Mail: pcpunit@gmail.com

If you have land and water and want to do a good agriculture project ...we can help you in the area of floriculture. All the flowers can be grown in open air no need for a green house, the flowers which we suggest are Marigold-Yellow, Orange, African , Aster, Crysthemum , Rose, Crossandra. You can start with as minimum as 30,000 Rs for each acre , and the crop comes to harvest in 4th month with 100%profit after all expenses. We grown these flowers in surrounding on Hyderbad in nearly 80 Acres and we have a efficient staff to help you right from getting you right seed to cultivation methods to followed , pest management etc. If you are interested please contact us with your email ID, please private message us . Thanks Ajay

Last edited: