Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture GOOD RETURNS Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

agro360

If you are intersted in flower cultivation , Marigold, Aster, Chrsythemum, crossandra we can help you , the flower farming has 100% return and flowers are in great demand with good prices during festivals, marriage season ..please private message your contact details we shall provide you the details thanks ajay

rajeevpal

Floriculture

Dear Sir,

I have land in M.P. Near Katni distt, Can I Do floriculture there , pl send me details.

Rajeev Pal

sampvasant

Floriculture and Vermicomposting

If you are doing Floriculture I suggest Vermicompost is an excellent Manure for the Good Growth and flowering.

I found very practically in my Rose Plants in our Garden. Vermicompost is giving Good results on Rose plants and other flowering Plants

If anybody need to get more details in this regard please contact me in this network

kranthiraj

Hi,
we are having 15 acres of land in warangal dist.
please give me information regarding what kind of soil is needed,, water requirements and the economics of the project ifpossible

thanks a lot in advance

SATLA R.K.

Land on Lease for floriculture near mumbai

If you are intersted in flower cultivation , Marigold, Aster, Chrsythemum, crossandra we can help you , the flower farming has 100% return and flowers are in great demand with good prices during festivals, marriage season ..please private message your contact details we shall provide you the details thanks ajay

i have 3 acre land near Mumbai-to be given on lease for floriculture cultivation -6 milking Baffalos, with road ,light,House,Brorig & river water -all 12 months ready .
pl contact me at rksatla@gmail.com