Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fertile agri farm for sale near kumbakonam

Register

Click Here!

raghupathiv

I am the owner of a very fertile farm – thoppu- near Natchiyarkoil, on the link load connecting Tiruvarur and Mannargudi highways. It is situated on the banks of river Tirumalai rajan, in the Mathur- Tippirajapuram road- and measures one and half acres. I am successfully cultivating various cash crops - turmeric, co4 fodder, tissue banana, sugar cane, and medicinal herbs including Padimukam in the farm land since 2010. The farm has a small shelter and two bore wells with motors and electricity. The farm is totally barbed wire cum chain link net mesh fenced on all four sides. It is on the main road and easily accessible from Kumbakonam- about 6-7 km- with in 20 minutes drive. There are about 50 well grown teak wood trees, 36 mango tress, 50 coconut trees, 6 bamboo clusters and other trees like, mahakani, kumizh thekku, rose wood and sandal. The water supply is through the two bore wells having perennial supply due to the river basin location and proximity to river bed. There is a permanent and most dependable honest care taker cum watch man couple, having their domicile just across the street and in the opposite village and serving me and my farm on a monthly wages of 3000. The farm is ideal for a diary unit/ cattle breeding and any such farm activity. Many govt incentives and subsidies have been availed and is a well known farm in the near by vicinity. There is not even one similar thoppu in around kumbakonam and in such a short distance. There is enough space to construct a farm house and also to generate and augment resources through scientific and organic farming. The price is 50 lacs all inclusive and is negotiable with a genuine and willing investor cum agripreneur. KINDLY COTACT ME AT 9585159988/9500181288 OR MAIL RAGHUPATHIV@YAHOO.COM TO DISCUSS AND KNOW MORE ABOUT MY OFFER.