Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fencing in economic Way???

Register

Click Here!

iniyaal

Hi All,
I need to do the fencing for my 3 acres land. Is there any economy way of fencing? Right now i am planning for Wire fencing with 8Ft of concrete wall.

Anybody have an idea of PET POLYMER Fencing?? Polymer fencing?

Please guide me or reach me on my mobile 9629687398

Very urgently needed your help.

I am From Nellai District, Tamilnadu.

Raja,
iniyaal.poultry@gmail.com

Ashwini

Hi
Polymer fencing is shoving aside its wrought iron ancestor. A new class of ultra-high strength, ultra-low maintenance, solid polymer fence offers relief from the sand-scrape-paint maintenance routine dreaded for decades by metal fence owners.
the polymer lookalike is self-installed with a minimum of tools and skills.

The maker of a national brand of low-maintenance fencing says consumers increasingly see polymers as a viable option to its heavy metal forerunners. Unlike steel, the black or white colors are blended directly into the solid polymer. No painting is necessary. Even dings and scrapes have no visible impact and won't ever rust. Sun, wind and cold have no effect on the material, either, according to the manufacturers.

Don't be deterred by the difference in weight between iron and polymer. Like many items made of this material, the light weight delivers super-strong performance.
Consumers can install the fencing themselves.

Regards
Ashwini

msunil

Dear Ashwin,

The info you have given is indeed interesting.

Please could you indicate what all materials are needed for such type of fencing , were can it be sourced from Tamil Nadu and also the indicative cost for a 17 ac square plot.

Thanks,

Ashwini

Hi Sunil,

IN tamil nadu, i need to find out and let you know, or contact some scientists in horticulture department. They will give you an idea

Regards
Ashwini

mayu28

Polymer Fencing

Hi Aswini,
Information you have given is very good. Can you give me details of the vendors who are suppplying it in Pune & Mumbai region?

Regards,
Mahesh