Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland Near Tumkur sale

Register

Click Here!

sloganathan

Farm land near koratgere, for sale jest 95 Km from Bangalore, with good water source @300 ft, near to lake& mountain,Total land 5.15acre @Rs 2Lac/Acre with fencing.extendable another 8 acres adjoining land. very good for areccanut,banana,corn cultivationsrmdotslnatgmaildotcomandclear title property.alsoavailable faramers to look after the land. preseltly tractor going road available, in village map road map is available, later stage road can be made.
S.Loganathan

Last edited by a moderator:

pralay

Farmland koratagere

Hi Mr. Loganathan

Please provide further details on this and your contact number. Also, please provide a sketch of the location.

thanks
Pralay

sirisha310883

Dear Mr.Loganathan

Hi,
am interested to buy some agriculture land but am not from the agri background,Can u just guide me with some of the options available in karnataka so that i can fulfill my requirement.Kindly suggest the same.Also give full details of ur land along with location,price, ur support to us & ur plan of project execution.

Sirisha

jagruthi

Hi am Interested to by that Land,

Farm land near koratgere, for sale jest 95 Km from Bangalore, with good water source @300 ft, near to lake& mountain,Total land 5.15acre @Rs 2Lac/Acre with fencing.extendable another 8 acres adjoining land. very good for areccanut,banana,corn cultivationsrmdotslnatgmaildotcomandclear title property.alsoavailable faramers to look after the land. preseltly tractor going road available, in village map road map is available, later stage road can be made.
S.Loganathan

:rolleyes: Hi Iam interested to by that Land as we are staying in Koratgere Plz get me ur Contact No we are looking for Dairy Project

jagruthi

S.Loganathan
Hi,
Iam Interested to by this Offer Plz contact me on 9945091553

jagruthi

Plz Contact Me 9945091553. Iam Interested to Purchase that land

S.Loganathan

Hi Loganathan,

This is my 3 Mail Idin't get any response from your end Expecting call from your end, Iam Interested to Purchase That land Immediatly , as we are staying in Same Place (Koratgere).

Plz contact me on 9945091553 (Vinod Kumar)