Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland for sale

Register

Click Here!

sloganathan

FARM LAND NEAR kORATGERE FOR SALE, 95 KM FROM BANGALORE, 2,4,5,81/2 ACRES OF FERTILE LAND WITH RED SOIL, ABUTTING TO TAR ROAD, WITH 300 FEET WATER AVAILABILITY. PRICE RANGE 3 TO 4LAC/ACRE, WITH OUT APPROACH ROAD 2 ACRE AVAILABLE FOR RS.2.5LAC/ACRE NEAR BY RIVER. ALSO 5 ACRE FARM LAND WITH SHED,BOREWELL, FENCING, FISH POND, BANANA PLANTATIONS, WITH DRIP IRRIGATION TWO SIDE ROAD,ADJOINING TO SWARNAMUKI RIVER. FINAL 20LAC. ALSO 8 ACRE COCONUT FARM LAND WITH 1 1/2 YRS COCONUT PLANTS WITH BOREWELL NEAR BUS GOING ROAD RS.4LAC/ACRE, ALL THE LAND ARE FROM DIRECT OWNERS FROM THAT VILLAGE, GENUINE PROPERTY, CLEAR TITLE DOCUMENTS, GENERAL PROPERTY. ALSO I WILL PROVIDE ALL TYPE OF MAINTENANCE, CONTRACT FARMING, WITH 100% PROFITABLE AGRI PROJECTS WHERE UR LAND COST CAN BE RECEIVED IN 3 YEARS OF CULTIVATION.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS

S.LOGANATHAN

Last edited by a moderator:

drahmed

FARM LAND NEAR kORATGERE FOR SALE, 95 KM FROM BANGALORE, 2,4,5,81/2 ACRES OF FERTILE LAND WITH RED SOIL, ABUTTING TO TAR ROAD, WITH 300 FEET WATER AVAILABILITY. PRICE RANGE 3 TO 4LAC/ACRE, WITH OUT APPROACH ROAD 2 ACRE AVAILABLE FOR RS.2.5LAC/ACRE NEAR BY RIVER. ALSO 5 ACRE FARM LAND WITH SHED,BOREWELL, FENCING, FISH POND, BANANA PLANTATIONS, WITH DRIP IRRIGATION TWO SIDE ROAD,ADJOINING TO SWARNAMUKI RIVER. FINAL 20LAC. ALSO 8 ACRE COCONUT FARM LAND WITH 1 1/2 YRS COCONUT PLANTS WITH BOREWELL NEAR BUS GOING ROAD RS.4LAC/ACRE, ALL THE LAND ARE FROM DIRECT OWNERS FROM THAT VILLAGE, GENUINE PROPERTY, CLEAR TITLE DOCUMENTS, GENERAL PROPERTY. ALSO I WILL PROVIDE ALL TYPE OF MAINTENANCE, CONTRACT FARMING, WITH 100% PROFITABLE AGRI PROJECTS WHERE UR LAND COST CAN BE RECEIVED IN 3 YEARS OF CULTIVATION.

S.LOGANATHAN
Mr Loganathan, would appreciate further interaction on this arena.
kindly get back in touch

vamsiblr

I am intrested.

Loganathan,

Pls call me or give me your number i will call, i am intrested in the buying the land.

Rgds
Ramanan

iyersita

Agriland

Pl advise when we can visit the sites. give us 2 days notice

S.LOGANATHAN

sloganathan

Farmland details

Mr Loganathan, would appreciate further interaction on this arena.
kindly get back in touch
please send query mail in this forum so nine zero one nine seven that i will get your three nine two two five query in my inbox,

palaniganesh

Agri Land required

Kindly contact me so that I will take necessary action
Ganeshan

S.LOGANATHAN