Farming

Register

vpt11971

i want to do organic farming in gujarat,but in our family nobody is(was) farmer so how can i purchase agricultural land for farming?or what to do for being farmer,i don't want any benifit from govt.there is any solution?

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vpt11971

i want to do organic farming in gujarat,but in our family nobody is(was) farmer so how can i purchase agricultural land for farming?or what to do for being farmer,i don't want any benifit from govt.there is any solution?
pl reply me soon

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

you can take grower's certificate from department of horticulture/ agriculture and start cultivation in the field. Nobody can stop you from doing so. You can either purchase land/ take land on lease.

Regards

caksjs

Except Karnataka & Maharastra

Dear Sir,

What i heard is, these 2 states Karnakata & Maharastra one cannot but agri land. These 2 states only a farmer can buy or sell agri land, and hence except these 2 states, one can buy agri land...please verify with this info...its easy if you consult the village advocate or agriculture officer at the location you are buying...

vgkish

Farming in TN

Hi
I am totally new to farming. I want to buy land in TN.. are there any law in TN that says people who are not farmer cant do farming?
Also I wud like to go for loan to buy the land . Is it possible?

Thanks
Vidya