Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming with Engineering

Register

Click Here!

yadav

Dear Friends,

I am starting this forum for how to mix engineering in farming and make profit. Pl do not post information on tractor, harrow etc.
Pl share your opinions.
As I observed in farming nothing is waste, all is consumed in other form like rice husk for power generation, cow dung can produce bio gas after that use it as a organic fertiliser in farm etc.
I am searching information about how to reduce the wastage, How can recycle all wastage in a village and make one village self dependent i.e in electricity (without govt supply), cooking gas( no indane, HP, Bharat gas etc), fertiliser (No chemical fertiliser), milk, how to improve animal power(slow power to speedy power) in terms of speed and efficiency etc.

Thanks and Regards.
Yadav

Last edited:

balaagro

Excellent Idea and initiative , congrtas, feel to be part in learning ideas from this thread and hope others also

yadav

Animal driven electric generator - Rotate the generator with a pair of cattle. This is a simple equipment with only a shaft, gear box and a permanent magnet alternator. As the animal rotates, like in a traditional kolhu (place where sugarcane juice is extracted using animal traction), the central shaft moves in sync. By making the alternator run, electricity is generated. The animal-driven generator or the permanent magnetic generator, can produce up to 3-4 KW electricity.
Regards
Yadav