Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Land for sale

Register

Click Here!

georgecabraham

I have about 25 acres of fertile agricultural land for sale near Arkalgud in Hassan District, Karnataka. The land has one open well and one pond with good water.

The land has about 200 coconut trees, and corn and napier grass has been cultivated.

Please contact me if you are interested on my hotmail email account georgeabraham.

George Abraham

bsghale

I have about 25 acres of fertile agricultural land for sale near Arkalgud in Hassan District, Karnataka. The land has one open well and one pond with good water.

The land has about 200 coconut trees, and corn and napier grass has been cultivated.

Please contact me if you are interested on my hotmail email account georgeabraham.

George Abraham
cost pls...call

Last edited by a moderator:

immanueldevraj

George Abraham
DEAR

Mr George Abraham Let me Know some more Detail about distance,from Mysore Also price

Regards

rk1948

George Abraham
Pl let me know the details