Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm land for sale

Register

Click Here!

swatheni

Hello Sir,
How are you. Now I send you details about the sirkalli Farm. Its 43.5 acre,s of Farm land. The Farm land includes 1000 no.s of coconut trees, 210 no. various verity of Mango trees, 7.5 acres of wood value trees, Turmaric and paddy cultivation are done in 15 acres. Its also have three ele. services(free service) with 5 HP motors. one diesel enginne, and two fish ponds.
The farm's rode side frontage is nearly 600 meters, and the farm covered with a cannel. There is plenty of water source upto 20 feet depth, water supply is supply for 24x7 in whole year. The Farm has as old farm house and labours hut.
The Farm location:
Puducheery is located 99 km.
Cuddalore is located 85 km
' Chitambaram is located 51 km.
and this farm is surrounded by many tourist places such as Pumbukar, Mayavaram, Karaikal, Nagapattinam, Sirgalli and many. The Farm also very near to very famous temples, such as Thirukadaiyur temple, Thiruvankadu temple, Vaithiswaran Koil and many more.

This farm is suitable for to make Farm houses, Resort's, Cottages, Fish ponds and anu crop cultivation.

If you interested call me immi. Thank you. K.Ramesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

gowra0000

Hi sir, Request you to furnish the cost details

I`m interested in this property.

Let me know the cost details of the land in detail.

thanks,
gowrish....

kartiksomas

Please provide price, exact location and revenue potential.
Please contact...

I am preferably looking for land in Sivagangai but also I will look into other locations.

Last edited by a moderator: