Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

EMU Bird Farming

Register

Click Here!

Hi Everyone.

Emu farming is rapidly growing business now a days but the market for this bird products are growing even faster. So those who want to start a new farm just contact us for purchasing birds or eggs. We are having all age groups of birds starting from 3 months old to 8 year old and so if any one of you guys interested in buying Emu birds or eggs of that bird, whether your a starting a new farm or you need EMU oil or meat please contact us. As we are new to the market we assure that no farm in India will give you better price than us. we want to make our mark in this industry so we are reducing our prices than any one eles, so those who are interested in buying the birds can contact us through private message

With Regards,
Aditya varma

Last edited:

harshvarma

Hi Aditya

Where are you based. I am in delhi, and plan to start a farm aound this area. What are your rates, and what is scope of selling emu meat in th north or other parts of india.reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Oil is more profitable then meat

Hi Aditya

Where are you based. I am in delhi, and plan to start a farm aound this area. What are your rates, and what is scope of selling emu meat in th north or other parts of india.reply

Hi Harsha varma,

Our farm is situated in Andhra Pradesh, Actually U can run EMU farm in any geographical location in India. It can sustain in any variations in Indian temperatures.Coming to your query It makes no sound when you sell just EMU meat, As the price of the meat varies 250-300 as up to my knowledge u should self market them to hotels and restaurants it a tricky process but effective as financially because the meat is 90% fat free when u remove 100% oil from it. It is red meat and if u bring awareness to the hotel management that it is 100 percent fat free then it will be easy to sell the meat. So me personae advice is that to raise the chicks for oil instead of for meat. Hope u get the information u needed

Aditya varma

Hi Everyone.

Emu farming is rapidly growing business now a days but the market for this bird products are growing even faster. So those who want to start a new farm just contact us for purchasing birds or eggs. We are having all age groups of birds starting from 3 months old to 8 year old and so if any one of you guys interested in buying Emu birds or eggs of that bird, whether your a starting a new farm or you need EMU oil or meat please contact us. As we are new to the market we assure that no farm in India will give you better price than us. we want to make our mark in this industry so we are reducing our prices than any one eles, so those who are interested in buying the birds can contact us through private message

With Regards,
Aditya varma
Dear,

Pls. give the quotation for 100 Emu Chicks. I want to start this Farm. so, pls. give the brief details for this product ( Emu Chicks ). pls. give the total details i.e Food and how to start this business pls. advise me.

thanking you,

Regards,

SUDHAKAR

greentreeagro

Green Tree Agro Farms - EMU Farming

Hi ,
We are happy to provide all the details and guidence for EMU Farming.
We have EMU Chicks aged between 5 to 7 months old hatched in our farm from breeder emu's.
All of them were vaccinated and raising in professionall well maintained farm.
We provide training, setup guidence for EMU farming.
We also provide training, setup guidence for GOAT/SHEEP farming.
Please contact us for more information

Thanks

hi,
i am from tamilnadu.where are you located.
i am interested for Emu and boer goat farming.
Please contact..