Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Efforts to eradicate BLB disease/Telya from Pomegranate plants.

Register

Click Here!

krishnagokhale

Since last 4 years I have been selling TELBA Super product as a curative treatment for treating Bacterial Blight/Telya disease. Many farmers are regularly and faithfully using our product.

Now I have developed a product which should help eradication of this disease , because Bacterial movement within plant body is arrested and the product is capable of destroying Bacterial cell wall. Xanthomonas axinopodis - a causative organism has a rod like structure and moves very swiftly through out the plant body. It thrives on acidic medium and hence, soon after fruit cover start becoming green, there is a sudden outbreak of the disease.
It has two flgellas (Tentacles) in front side which makes it possible to move swiftly. Now having understood this behaveiur of the organism, we have developed a product to eradicate the disease.
We are now looking for growers who will participate in PAID TRIALS going to be conducted by us. Cost of treatement Rs.10,000/- per acre.

pujarfarms

We shall thankful if any body could kindly provide me information regarding bactericide to eradicate bacterial blight in pomegranate