Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

eco job

Register

Click Here!

nisarga

hi all
we are searching a persons who are interested to work with nature and get satisfied remuneration in North karnataka, Maharastatra & Goa..preference to belgaum district.....

rizwan1

hi all
we are searching a persons who are interested to work with nature and get satisfied remuneration in North karnataka, Maharastatra & Goa..preference to belgaum district.....

Hi this is Rizwan from from kalyan dist: thane (Maharashtra) need to know more about it my email id

Last edited by a moderator:

hemendamani

hi all

plz provide details -

tjegan

I'm JEGAN from Chennai. I'm interested to join, pls sent me the full detail to my mail ID

arun_u28

hi i am interested

I am arun from Tamilnadu,since Jan 2012 i engaged with organic products from direct farmers and organic dealers.I attended many seminars and learn through books,internet,agri-tourism about organic agriculture ,global warming,healthy natural food.

within one or two years i will jump into organic agriculture.now behind of my house i cultivating all types of spinach green,tomato,brinjal, coriander,pumpkin,beans,bitter-guard in 5 cents kitchen garden

so my main objective is to recover the peoples through our cultural and natural organic foods.

best regards,
arun prasath.s
chennai

uttam358

hi all
Hi i am Uttam, Just compleed M.Sc. Agri. and intrested to work. Plz send me other details on my email if possible.

s_sawant

hi all
Hello--I am from Goa and I am interested in working with nature. Kindly provide the details.

neel37

hello sir
I am Chennai and interested in you proposal.
I have six and half years of experience in R&D and working on almost all the crops.

If interested please inform. We will talk and decide.
you can mail me

thanks

have a nice day