Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

Dry Stevia Leaves

We have huge demand of the stevia dry leaves. Please send us your quotation with the available quantity and the location. Our representative will come to you and collect the sample from the lot and the test the quality and procure the material from you. We need good quality green colored stevia leaves with genuine testing report.

The leaves must be green in colour, Naturally dried, Organically cultivated and pesticide free.

Please send me your complete quotation with your contact details to my private message box.

Last edited:

Neem Oil

We promote the organic cultivation in India on waste level. We have huge demand of the organic pesticides. Please send us your quotation with the available quantity and the location. Our representative will come to you and see the quality of commodity and purcure the material from you. We need good quality Neem oil in bulk quantity for stock and export purpose.

Please send me your complete quotation with your contact details and genuine testing report to my private message box.

Last edited:

Growers for the Stevia Cultivation

Stevia is a profitable crop for the next coming future. It is having a huge market potential. The crop gives very good return. Stevia is a plantation crop so it doesn’t not need to be planted at every year. It is planted for five year. The crop can be grown in all the climatic conditions on India.

If you are interested t grow the stevia crop please contact us with your complete query and the complete contact details to our private message box. We will contact you very soon.

subramany

Stevia dry leaves

We have huge demand of the stevia dry leaves. Please send us your quotation with the available quantity and the location. Our representative will come to you and collect the sample from the lot and the test the quality and procure the material from you. We need good quality green colored stevia leaves with genuine testing report.

The leaves must be green in colour, Naturally dried, Organically cultivated and pesticide free.

Please send me your complete quotation with your contact details to my private message box.

Dear Sir,

We have posted our response to your stevia requirement thread 3 days back

and waiting for your response with requirement details and contact

information to submit our offer.

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany

Multi Trade Links,

Mumbai.

taip

Stevia seeds

We are based in Sri Lanka and deeply involved in certified organic cultivation of
food crops.

Stevia has been one of our main target to cultivate in Sri Lanka where the
climatically condition is ideal. We have a wide network of farmer level out growers as well keen in growing this crop. Our drawback at this moment is to get seeds, since importing planing material is totally banned by the quarantine.
Department including Lemon grass .

If there is a possibility, to hep us with seeds, we can certainly supply a
part of your dry leaves requirement on a regular basis under some understanding. Please reply to my private message box